What is our approach to safety?
- We provide practical solutions that deliver to industry best practice & comply with all legislation
- We are committed beyond health and safety to total employee wellbeing
- We offer EAP (Employee Assistance Programs) to all staff and are working towards creating access to other employee benefits
- Our Health and Safety culture delivers real outcomes, it is not just a compliance exercise
- We design and manufacture machines in an innovative but safe and considered way, with cross-checks and systems in place to minimise risk while providing the highest quality outcomes. We keep up to date with best practice and industry regulation which informs our decision making. We have a solid foundation in doing things the right way and this knowledge bank backed by 150 years of proven experience enables us to challenge conventional approaches yet manufacture safely
- Our proven history and track record in providing safe outcomes for difficult tasks offers reassurance that you are dealing with a company that takes our and our customers Health and Safety compliance obligations seriously
- Employee safety and the safety of people is a priority when considering ANY job. Always.