Our milliscreens are self-cleaning with internal and external sparge pipes, featuring low and high pressure water jets that remove what little physical blockage may occur. This feature means the milliscreen has more capacity, is more efficient, and has a reduction in maintenance downtime.
Other features of our milliscreens include:
- An all stainless steel construction - Our screens are made from 304 or 316 stainless steel depending on their application.
- Have a specially designed baffle system to reduce the inflow of wastewater.
- Size ranges for 20 to 54,000 litres per minute.
- The ability to be positioned in parallel to further increase capacity.
- Wedge wire slots ranging from 0.25mm to 6mm.
- Simple operation and easily serviceable with minimal moving parts.
- Being easily retrofittable into existing systems.